RTP offers the most hardware configurations to meet your desired SIL level. With our intuitive user interface, any redundant hardware configuration can be setup with only a few mouse clicks. Redundancy is transparent to the designer and end user.
The RTP3000 TAS includes a ten-year warranty eliminating the need for an annual maintenance contract. RTP systems have passed the rigorous IEC61508-2010 requirements and conform to the highest quality standards in the process control industry. In the past, RTP products were qualified to Nuclear Class 1E standards for use in the nuclear industry. We now offer the products in accordance to IEEE 323 standards.
RTP NetSuite is provided as an unrestricted site license with free software upgrades for a one-time registration fee, and with no annual maintenance fees.
RTP Corp assists cost containment in a variety of ways:
- Hardware acquisition costs are contained through our highly efficient manufacturing process
- Software is sold as a one time site license with no limits on the number of installs, tags, applications, or controllers
- Ease of programming using the same IEC 61131 compliant tools
- Using RTP for your safety and plant control system means your engineering and maintenance staff need only learn one system, resulting in lower training costs.
- Each I/O chassis provides mounting space for up to 18 I/O cards based on Chassis Processor redundancy and power supply redundancy.
RTP 3000 TAS
The 3000 TAS is approved for SIL-1 to SIL-3 applications. It can be used as a stand-alone safety controller, as a distributed control system for critical applications, or both functions can be combined into a single 3000 controller. The 3000 TAS uses voting routines to ensure the process is protected and - equally important - the 99.9999% (6 NINES) availability insures that expensive downtime is eliminated. I/O redundancy can be achieved on a point-by-point basis. The integrity and availability of each input and output device can be configured as required by the application.
- TUV approved
- Is capable of both control and safety
- One 3000 TAS controller can be applied to control applications while an identical 3000 TAS controller is applied for safety applications
- Triplicate and dual redundant configurations provide a SIL-3 safety rating
- Simplex configuration provides a SIL-2 safety rating
- Controllers communicate over a common peer network to a common suite of host applications
- Redundant or triplicate controllers can be housed separately to ensure survivability in a catastrophe
- RTP NetSuite software operates with any 3000 TAS system and has fault-tolerant redundancy built in for every possible configuration. It can create and run the complex, high-speed algorithms for a fraction of the cost of other systems.
- Every element is designed for redundancy eliminating the cost and time required to modify the program.
- Downloading a control program automatically transfers the image to all redundant controllers, eliminating the requirements for multiple downloads and any possible associated errors
Contact RTP for more information regarding the above products