Join Our Team
We’re out to change the world of control and safety systems one customer at a time. Are you competent enough, capable enough, and confident enough to help us?
We have openings for:
RTP Corporation located in Pompano Beach, FL, a leading manufacturer of control systems for the process and utility industries.
Perform and Coordinates accounting duties within our organization. The Accountant’s responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
To be successful as an Accountant, you should have a solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and strong financial analysis skills. An outstanding Accountant should also possess strong Excel skills, be detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to work with little to no supervision and perform under pressure.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for reconciliations of (A/R, A/P, and cash)
- Daily Bank reconciliations
- Bi-weekly Payroll entries
- Month End Closing
- Assist with annual audit preparations.
- Perform other accounting duties as required
Work experience/other Requirements:
- An Accounting degree required
- 3+ years full-cycle Accounting Experience
- General Ledger experience
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Income Statement Analysis
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication and social skills
- Team player, organized, motivated, personable
- Commitment and ability to meet critical business deadlines
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Knowledge of an ERP system
Highlights of RTP’s Benefit Package:
We offer medical, dental and vision insurance, short term disability, long term disability and company paid life insurance. Along with an employee assistance program and credit union.
- 9 paid Holidays
- 2 weeks Vacation after 1 year of employment
- 4 weeks Vacation after 10 years of employment
- 5 Sick days
RTP Corp. is an established company with a strong reputation in critical control and safety applications. Our control products have been purchased and installed by major global customers for more than 50 years. To find out more about RTP Corp. please visit our web site at www.rtpcorp.com.
Contribute to the design, development and support of RTP’s Safety Systems (SIS), Distributed Control Systems (DCS), and Programmable Controllers (PC).
You will perform electronics hardware design, development activities and architectural design in support of new product development and product enhancements of RTP’s Safety systems used in Industrial applications (Chemical, Oil, and Gas plants) as well plant data acquisitions systems used in Nuclear plants around the world.
Support the design and development activities of RTP’s advanced systems through all stages of the product development life cycle. Typical design tasks include writing design specifications, performing design analysis and simulations, capturing circuit schematics, participating in design reviews, guiding the PCB layout process, creating BOMs and assembly drawings, and overseeing prototype, engineering validation, design verification, and agency certification per IEC61508. You will also be involved in implementing legacy fixes on existing products.
While developing the hardware you will have to assist software engineers to define hardware/software interfaces. It will be also required to provide technical support to the manufacturing, sales, and customer technical support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists engineering and product management in developing requirement specifications for new products.
- Maintains and supports legacy hardware and designs and follows proper engineering change documentation.
- Solves problems as a result of component obsolescence and lead time issues.
- Creates product design requirements and specifications in a team setting.
- Designs new product circuits to meet design specifications.
- Creates prototype hardware (designs and builds hardware to test concepts.
- Creates and maintains engineering documents including schematics, bills of material and engineering change notices.
- Assists in all engineering functions leading to product release such as board layout, prototype testing, manufacturing issues, final test specifications and system test guidelines.
- Uses lab tools, including oscilloscopes, protocol and logic analyzers to diagnose problems.
- Develops, debugs and releases VHDL for PLDs and FPGAs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering is required.
- 5+ Years of technical design engineering experience.
- Design experience with high-speed ADC/DACs, PLDs, FPGAs, and microprocessors.
- Strong design capabilities plus knowledge of software design.
- Knowledge of PCB placement and layout requirements for high-speed digital signals.
- Understanding of PCB design principles for signal and power integrity and minimizing noise coupling.
- Knowledge of testing and design with respect to agency approvals UL, CE, IEC, IEEE preferred.
RTP Corp. located in Pompano Beach, FL is an established company with a strong reputation in critical control and safety applications. Our control products have been purchased and installed by major global customers for more than 50 years.
If you would like to find out for yourself what a great opportunity this is, forward your resume and we will contact you. To find out more about RTP Corp., please visit our web site at www.rtpcorp.com.
Convince us you have what it takes. Preference given to candidates with technical experience in control or safety system with significant levels of direct customer interaction.
Except where noted, positions are at our headquarters in Pompano Beach, Florida.
To be considered for the above positions mail or email your resume and cover letter to:
RTP Corp. Human Resources
2832 Center Port Circle
Pompano Beach, FL 33064
No phone calls please.
RTP Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.