HighlightsRTP3000 TAS N+
RTP offers the most hardware configurations to meet your desired SIL level. With our intuitive user interface, any redundant hardware configuration can be setup with only a few mouse clicks. Redundancy is transparent to the designer and end user.
The RTP3000 TAS includes a ten-year warranty eliminating the need for an annual maintenance contract. RTP systems have passed the rigorous IEC61508-2010 requirements and conform to the highest quality standards in the process control industry. In the past, RTP products were qualified to Nuclear Class 1E standards for use in the nuclear industry. We now offer the products in accordance to IEEE 323 standards.
RTP NetSuite is provided as an unrestricted site license with free software upgrades for a one-time registration fee, and with no annual maintenance fees.
RTP Corp assists cost containment in a variety of ways:
- Hardware acquisition costs are contained through our highly efficient manufacturing process
- Software is sold as a one time site license with no limits on the number of installs, tags, applications, or controllers
- Ease of programming using the same IEC 61131 compliant tools
- Using RTP for your safety and plant control system means your engineering and maintenance staff need only learn one system, resulting in lower training costs.
- Each I/O chassis provides mounting space for up to 18 I/O cards based on Chassis Processor redundancy and power supply redundancy.